Our staff is here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free!
To make an appointment, simply call us today at:
Or click the ‘Get Relief Now’ button in the top menu. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients identify the source of their pain and create an custom treatment program tailored to their specific problem that will allow their bodies to heal and return to normal activities pain-free.
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you would like to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms specific to your problem that will help the therapist identify your specific problem.
- Have in writing past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, family medical history and other important information.
- Copy both sides of your insurance card and fax or email it to our office so that we may verify your insurance benefits before you arrive. Burlington fax: 262-763-7593. Union Grove fax: 262-878-9853
- Fill out the patient forms to the best of your ability before coming in.
- If you cannot do any of the above, please arrive 30 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID such as a Driver’s License.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation and treatment.
- During the evaluation your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, how you got injured, and aggravating and easing factors. Open and detailed communication helps us understand your problem and identify the pain generator/s quickly.
- Your motor control, movement patterns, strength, flexibility, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you understand why you have the pain, so please communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatment specific to your injury to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into a more detailed and specific treatment plan.
- After your initial visit is complete, you will schedule your next few visit with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed and the expectations required of you will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will type their evaluation findings and treatment plan and send it to your insurance company and to your referring medical professional and any other medical professional whom you choose to receive the information.
- If you have any questions at any time regarding pain after treatment or during an exercise, please call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.